Listen. Train. Consult. Improve. Humanise.
- Patient privacy and clinical empathy are our two core areas of expertise.
Our training in clinical empathy and patient privacy is available online and face-to-face.
- We assess privacy programs.
- We work with companies to help protect the personal information they hold.
- We help you be more compliant with the Australian Privacy Principles.
- We conduct qualitative research with patients and carers to understand their experiences of health care.
- Drawing on our narrative research insights, we develop practical training for health care workers.
PRIVACY SERVICE OFFERINGS
Train. Assess. Comply
Online & Face-to-Face
We provide both online and interactive, classroom-based privacy training.
We assess companies' compliance with the Australian Privacy Principles, via onsite interviews and reviews of your privacy programs.
Using our tailored privacy compliance heat map, we highlight areas of weak privacy compliance.
We work with you to strengthen gaps and develop compliant privacy programs for your company.
Calabash Empathy training
Practical. Patient-Centred.Clinical empathy is a set of cognitive, affective and communicative skills which humanises health care systems.At the core of our training is the patient’s experience.The goal of the training in clinical empathy skills is to support health care workers deliver compassionate care.
Spoken Stories. Narrative Research.
Putting patients at the centre of health care services
Listening to patients, their families and carers is our point of departure.